Contact Us for upcoming dates!
1/2 day course (run on Saturdays) 9:30am – 1:00pm
Mode of Study:
Delivered on-Campus – Nurture Training College, 20/828 High Street, Kew East, VIC 3102.
- Do you sometimes find it difficult to raise a topic with your clients or employer?
- Have ideas about improving things in your job role but you’re not sure how to go about discussing it?
- Do you wish you could be more honest about things that may be bothering you?
- Is there something you find unsafe or unfair, but you’re not sure how to broach the topic?
- Perhaps you care for a difficult child or children, and you wish you could do more to assist in their development by discussing with their parents?
Then this excellent short course is perfect to add to your existing qualifications.
- How to approach and manage challenging conversations in your job role or workplace
- How to recognise your own skills, strengths and utilise them
- Effective and constructive communication methods
- How to recognise your own boundaries and discover their actual value
- How to have more satisfying communications with your clients, employers and children
Don’t miss out on this short course – it covers an essential skill set for anyone working in the child care industry.
Simply click ‘ADD TO BASKET’ to enrol.
Thank you so much for an excellent training session. “Difficult Conversations” was a brilliant topic. Our class group was so good at sharing their stories, which created a fantastic opportunity to learn from each other. This topic is so worthwhile, not only for all nannies, but it is definitely a life skill we can all use in everyday life.
Nurture Training College not only offers an accessible location away from the parking and traffic nightmare of the city, but are also competitively priced in the market. Classes fill up quickly so call us now to book a space.
For information please contact us here!